7-Day Frame and Drivetrain*
14-Day Frame and Drivetrain*
Post Sale Inspections must be purchased on day of sale.
DAA offers Post Sale Inspections (PSI) to help give peace of mind when purchasing. Our PSI service allows us to drive and inspect the “Green Light” over $2500 vehicles, for our Buyers so that they may continue bidding and enjoying the day at DAA.
All representation and announcements prior to the selling of a vehicle are the Sellers responsibility. It is the Buyers responsibility of confirming those known announcements in a timely manner.
When the Buyer hires DAA to perform a PSI our job will be to confirm responsibilities those announcements on your behalf and to begin the arbitration process (if necessary) in the event of a discrepancy. DAA’s PSI service gives our Buyers the assurance that, in the event of an arbitratable drivetrain* issue that was not found during the inspection, you will have our full support and help trying to solve the issue.
How it Works
- When signing for your purchase at the auction block, request a PSI from the clerk and take your purchase agreement to the PSI service desk.
- Online bidders will receive a phone call from DAA after each purchase, if unit does not qualify for PSI.
- When Buyers receive vehicles at their dealerships and perform their own standard safety & service inspection, if a defect or required repair surfaces in a system or component that is specifically covered by DAA policy within the PSI purchased time frame, the auction will cancel the sale or repair the vehicle up to a maximum of $1000 for 7-day coverage and $1500 for a 14-Day coverage.
- Only “Green Light” light condition vehicles that are 15 years and newer and with less than 150,000 miles are eligible.
- DAA must receive notification of any problems by the close of business either 7 days or 14 days depending on which product was purchased (Sale Day is day 1). The vehicle must be returned to DAA at the Buyers’ expense for repairs.
- Diagnosis and repair estimates will be provided by DAA. DAA, at its own discretion, may cancel the sale or repair the vehicle.
- Vehicles that have been damaged or misused after leaving the auction premises or have 150 or more miles from time of purchase are disqualified from PSI eligibility.
- DAA repairs will be limited to $1000 for a purchased 7 day program or $1500 for a purchased 14 day program for repair per vehicle.
- Any compensation, price adjustments or repairs made under DAA’s PSI are subject to DAA General Policies and may change at any time, without notice.
- PSI coverage applies to the actual bidding purchase price and is not transferable to and further buyer of the vehicle.
- Online bidders who purchase a PSI on eligible vehicle and cannot be contacted on Sale Day will not receive a PSI or any additional purchase protection on that vehicle.**
*Drivetrain is limited to motor, rear-end, transmission and 4×4. Noises or conditions that are inherent or typical to a particular model or manufacturer are not covered by this warranty.
**It is the responsibility of each customer to thoroughly review and be familiar with DAA’s General Policies. General Policies are available in writing from the Arbitration Desk or at www.tricitiesautoauction.com and identify all covered systems and additional information. DAA Policies are consistent with the industry standards in the Auto Auction business.